You can make a difference by donating or sponsoring a child.
Sponsorships and donations help our children out of poverty and develop into healthy and well-educated adults that can realise their full potential for a fulfilling life.
Your donation will help young Cambodians in need by providing access to our education programs and health service programs. Our team of social workers deliver a community outreach program which provides medical care, provision of food and other necessities of life.
Through sponsorship, you will be matched to a Cambodian child in need. Your financial support will go towards the cost of food, health care, education and attentive oversight by our team.
How your sponsorship changes a child’s world …
When you sponsor a child for $49 a month, you join other sponsors – and your sponsored child’s community – in addressing challenges affecting children in poverty. Depending on child and community needs, sponsorship projects may focus on:
- Supporting orphan children back into community living through family support and provision of food, education and other necessities of life.
- Social worker and welfare outreach support.
- Preschool educational services for local community.
- After school classes in subjects such as English language and computing.
- Health care services for mothers and infants.
- Community housing and shelter projects.
- Organising sports and competitions (e.g. community soccer teams).